We are now accepting instructional applications for the 2018-19 school year. We update our website daily, so if you do not see a position that matches your interests, check back frequently. Once submitted, your application will be considered for all teaching positions for which you indicated interest in, including grade level and subject area. You only need to submit one instructional application.
KIPP Houston Public Schools is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. KIPP seeks to have the best available person in every job. KIPP’s policy prohibits discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
- Composition 11 Teacher Assistant at KIPP Houston High School (2018-19)
- College Counselor / Senior Seminar Instructor at KIPP Sunnyside (2018-19)
- High Schools Theater Instructor (2018-19)
- Part-time Theater Teacher at KIPP CONNECT Houston High School (2018-19)
- Bilingual Office Clerk at KIPP CONNECT Houston High School (Immediate)
- Bilingual Office Manager at KIPP Northeast College Preparatory (Immediate)
- Engineering Teacher at KIPP Houston High School (2018-19)